State Government funding to match the Federal Government's contribution to a multi-sport complex at Spreyton, as announced before last year's Federal election, has been confirmed in the State Budget, meaning the project can now proceed. A steering committee with representatives of sporting bodies which will share the complex has been...
More Articles ...
- Quit stalling - quit smoking now, says latest campaign
- State budget all about jobs - Deputy Premier
- Health Matters, May 22 - Arthritis
- Severe weather warning for Saturday on the North-West Coast
- Pollies Perch, May 19 - Tasmanian Deputy Premier Jeremy Rockliff
- Federal Government to phase out unleaded fuel in favour of premium unleaded
- Thousands to flock to lakes for trout weekend
- The Little Ant Activity Book and stories with a Tasmanian flavour
- The Mayor on the Air, May 18 - Steve Martin (Devonport)
- Kind Islanders don't feel part of Tassie - want to secede to Victoria