The Burnie Surf Life Saving Club is in danger of using access to a shared function space, consequently severely impacting on the club's ability to fundraise, due to a leasing anomaly with the Burnie City Council-owned facility.Martin Agatyn spoke to surf club president Stuart Paine . . .
More Articles ...
- 100 days until the Coast hosts the Australian Masters Games
- The Mayor on the Air, July 13 - Steve Martin (Devonport)
- Just Cats Expo in Burnie on Sunday
- Tasmanian scallop season set to be a big one
- Mid-Week Pollies Perch, July 12 - Senator David Bushby
- The Mayor on the Air, July 12 - Jan Bonde (Central Coast)
- Vulnerable Teens report slams Tasmanian child protection system
- Amazing "Big O" tribute show on the Coast this weekend
- Crimestoppers now on supermarket shelf
- The Mayor on the Air, July 11 - Peter Freshney (Latrobe)