What's On This Weekend?
Thu 20 Sep 2018 07:46 pm to 07:46 pm
FRIDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER
- EACH (social and community health) – Exercise group with Linda in the morning and afternoon tea out with a visit to the Riverview nursery – to Book call 64243370
- Get your tickets now for the next Business Networking Advantage Australia Meeting which will be held on Tuesday 18th at the Gateway Hotel, 6:45 to 8:30 am. Book you tickets via Devonport Tickets.com.au
- Self Appreciation Day is on Friday 14th September 2018. The aim of Self Appreciation day is to implement infectious self-love and Self Appreciation across Australia and the rest of the globe. It's a day for the nation to liberate their own individual qualities and celebrate what is good about each of us. With one out of five people in Australia suffering depression, 64% of those people won't seek help. Self Appreciation day aims to reach out to those people who may not want to or not know how to seek help. Self Appreciation Day is supported by the Black Dog Institute - for more information or to seek help go to https://www.selfappreciationday.comor https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/
SATURDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER
- Hillcrest Primary School Association is hosting a family friendly market fundraiser in the school Hall at 5 Lawrence Drive on Saturday 15th September from 10am till 2pm. This is an exciting opportunity for you to meet the sellers, craftspeople and consultants and purchase their products directly. Come along, have a look, buy a sausage at the BBQ or have a cuppa with cake while you browse! There will be face-painting, glitter tattoos and lucky dips to keep the kids happy. Gold coin donation at the door.
- The NWFL Football final is on today
- Trivia Night Fundraiser for the 1st & 2nd Ulverstone Scouts – TONIGHT @ the Senior Citizens Clun, King Edward street – come along for a 6.30pm start – more details on the website.
- The Apex Australia Teenage Fashion Awards (AATFA) Tasmania state final is taking place Saturday 15th September at the Latrobe memorial hall, doors open at 11.30am with the show to start at 12pm. AATFA is an event for students aged 13-19 to showcase their fashion designs across 4 categories, Formal wear, casual wear, wearable art and society and environment. The winner and runner up from each category then go to Melbourne in October for the National finals. The event is now in its 13th year and is run by community service organization apex
SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER
- Parkham Community Inc. are holding a “Back to Parkham Afternoon Tea on Sunday 16th September at 1.30pm. The Hon. Senator Guy Barnett will be there to open the new amenities block. Everyone is welcome to attend with proceeds going towards the continuing restoration of the hall and church. For more information contact Kaylene on 0499 554 316.
- The Business Networking Advantage Australia Meeting will be held tomorrow morning at the Gateway Hotel, 6:45 to 8:30 am. Book you tickets via Devonport Tickets.com.au