While other parts of the state are experiencing very high fire danger periods. the North-West Coast can't afford to be complacent with more dangerous fire weather forecast in coming weeks. Martin Agatyn spoke to Tasmania Fire Service North-West regional chief Shane Batt . . .
More Articles ...
- Event to highlight drug-free pain management
- Pollies Perch, January 4 - Braddon Federal MHR Justine Keay
- Young pilot record attempt delayed by bad weather
- Burnie art exhibition with a flavour of France
- Blues festival line-up announced
- Better air services and airports needed for the North-West Coast
- Lung Cancer Man advert shows real consequences of smoking
- Scottish Power show returns to the Coast this month
- Timely reminder on caravan and boat safety and maintenance
- Pollies Perch, December 21 - Braddon Federal MHR Justine Keay