The Victorian Parliament is set to legislate for voluntary assisted dying (euthanasia).Martin Agatyn spoke to Shadow Attorney-General and former Premier Lara Giddings about a missed opportunity for Tasmania after similar legislation failed in the Tasmanian Parliament earlier this year and hopes it could get through if re-introduced in light of...
Mid-Week Pollies Perch, November 22 - Shadow Minister for Infrastructure and Primary Industries, Shane Broad
More Articles ...
- Steve Martin to accept Senate role
- Fun, food and entertainment at the Home Hill Garden Fete on Sunday
- Pollies Perch, November 17 - Deputy Premier Jeremy Rockliff
- Wolfe Brothers concert to go ahead on Devonport Show weekend
- TasWater calls for Government to end uncertainty
- The Mayor on the Air, November 16 - Steve Martin (Devonport)
- The Western Journey to become Tasmania's next iconic tourist drive
- Something's Afoot - a whodunnit with music, mystery, murder and mayhem
- The Mayor on the Air, November 15 - Jan Bonde (Central Coast)
- Mid-Week Pollies Perch - November 15 - Senator Jonathon Duniam