The Health and Community Services Union (HACSU) has claimed the major reason the Yaraandoo Aged Care Facility at Somerset has been sanctioned by the Health Department for failing to meet 18 of 44 key criteria to run the facility, is due to a chronic staff shortage. Martin Agatyn spoke to HACSU...
More Articles ...
- The Mayor on the Air, November 12 - Tim Wilson (Kentish)
- Health Matters, November 12 - Passive smoking and givng up smoking
- Major $ 3 million Distillery complex proposal for Burnie
- My Aged Care system broken and failing
- Bushfire Ready Neighbourhoods
- Understanding Gen Z
- Mid-Week Pollies Perch, November 7 - Shadow Minister for Primary Industries and Resources, Shane Broad
- The Mayor on the Air, November 7 - Steve Kons (Burnie)
- Independent Living, November 7 - Electric beds and accessories
- Masquerade Ball to raise funds for special school bus