More than 30,000 Australians a year die from cardiac arrest. Many could heve been saved if they had access to a defibrillator or AED (Automatic External Defibrillator). The Tasmanian Government has today announced it will roll out 180 defibrillators to communites around the state over the next two years. It's a move applauded...
More Articles ...
- The Mayor on the Air, September 12 - Alvwyn Boyd (Burnie)
- Independent Living, September 12 - Managing medication
- Therapy Dog Awareness Month highlights our best friend
- Teenage fashion designers set to wow the crowd at Latrobe
- Finalists announced for prestigious Coastal art award
- The Mayor on the Air, September 11 - Daryl Quilliam (Circular Head)
- Walk to bring suicide "Out of the Shadows"
- Colbeck gets top spot on Liberal Senate ticket
- Health Matters, September 10 - Medication adherence
- Shoplifting is not a victim-less crime - it's everybody's business