Australian test cricket legend Merv Hughes was on the Coast earlier this week. Martin Agatyn caught up with Merv and spoke to him about the ball tampering scandal, Tasmania's Tim Pain as Australian test captain, and the future of test cricket . . .
More Articles ...
- McLean chasing national series
- AFL boss talks about Tasmanian football crisis and the game in the North West
- Devonport Squash event to attract the world's best
- Gibson signs with North Melbourne for 2019 AFLW season
- Devonport cyclist selected for world road race championships
- Tasmanian Football Council boss talks about community footy crisis
- Targa champion calls it quits
- AFL Tasmanian football steering committee needs Coastal representation
- 900 rowers descend on Lake Barrington for Australian masters titles