The 2018-2019 Coastal Running Club season starts in two weeks. The club caters for people of all abilities and ages, with results determined by runners, walkers or joggers who finish closest to their nominated time (watches are prohibited). Martin Agatyn spoke to CRC president Craig Denby . . .
More Articles ...
- Thunder out in the cold after Basketball Australie decision to drop SEABL
- Two Blues appoint Chris McDonald as coach for 2018
- Open field for prestigious feature running race
- Targa Tasmania champions target new Great Barrier Reef event
- Carnivals season launched, with a few changes
- Devonport's women's fairytale flag
- Cricket Tasmania North-West re-branded as Hobart Hurricanes
- Basketball stalwart calls for changes to the NWBU
- Burnie Ten has a new naming rights sponsor
- Strikers progress to next round of FFA Cup after stunning win over Northcote City