Cups fever will continue on the Coast tomorrow with the running of the Burnie Harness Racing Club. Martin Agatyn spoke to Burnie Harness Racing Club president Mark Summer . . .
More Articles ...
- Coastal cyclists wins national championship
- King Island runner qualifies for Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
- Coastal motorsport safety technology to go global
- Prizemoney increases for Tasmanian-bred racehorses
- Devonport Football Club withdraws from TSL
- AFL 9s successfully launched in the North-West Coast
- Karting world record at Smithton
- More prizemoney on offer for female riders and runners at Burnie Carnival
- Gee Gees Soprano claims Golden Mile
- Hale to target Latrobe and Burnie sprints